Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the world. But survival rates are improving for various types of cancer, thanks to improvements in cancer screening, treatment, and prevention. Medical specialists are working hard to introduce new facilities and treatment procedures to save as many as the life they can.
(People Also Like To Read: Top 10 Kidney Transplant Hospital In India, Click To Book Appointment)
Not only that the treatment cost for treatment can take up all your life savings which can be very disturbing. You can contact us we will help you to provide the best treatment at an affordable cost in the best Cancer Hospitals in Chennai.
The biggest reason why you should choose Chennai as your treatment destination is, this city is connected to almost all parts of India, and around the globe. Railways in Chennai welcome trains from most parts of India and airports welcome flights from India and most countries in the world.
Hospitals here are either near the railway station or the airports also this city has India’s one of the most comfortable transport facilities.
Treatment costs at the best cancer hospitals in Chennai
The cancer treatment cost at the best cancer hospitals in Chennai is between $6124.48-$33684.67 which is three times less than other countries providing the same and sometimes even fewer facilities. India made it possible because of incentives and subsidies for both domestic and international patients.
What are the most common types of cancer?
More than a hundred types of cancers can be found in various parts of the body but cancer mentioned below is one of the leading causes of death. If you get diagnosed with any cancer you should get treated before it becomes life-threatening, these cancer includes
- Breast cancer. Breast cancer is a disease in which cells in the breast divide rapidly. There are different types of breast cancer and that depends on which cells in the breast turn into cancer.
- Lung cancer. Lung cancer is a disease caused by uncontrolled cell division in the lungs. the cells divide and make more copies of themselves as a part of their normal function. But sometimes, they get mutated causing them to keep making more of themselves when they shouldn’t. Damaged cells dividing uncontrollably create masses, or tumors, of tissue that eventually keep your organs from working properly.
- Prostate cancer. Prostate cancer develops in the prostate, a small walnut-shaped gland that’s part of a man’s reproductive system. It is very common, affecting one out of every nine men.
- Colorectal cancer. Colon cancer is a kind of cancer that arise in the large intestine. The colon is the bottom part of the digestive tract. Colon cancer typically occurs in older adults, though it can happen at any age. It usually begins as small, noncancerous clumps of cells called polyps that form on the inside of the colon. Over time some of these polyps can become colon cancers.
- Melanoma. Melanoma, which is also referred to as a “black tumor,” is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. This generates rapidly from skin cells called melanocytes and has the ability to spread to any organ. These cells produce the dark pigment melanin, which gives skin its color. Most melanomas are black or brown in color, but some are red, pink, purple, or skin-colored.
- Bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is comparatively a rare form of cancer that starts in the lining of your bladder. Your bladder is a small hollow organ that holds urine. Specialists have many ways to treat bladder cancer, including surgery to remove bladder cancer. Bladder cancer may come back after treatment, so people with bladder cancer should be vigilant about following up with their healthcare providers.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is a type of blood cancer that usually develops in your lymphatic system. These come in the category of acquired genetic disorders. You’re not born with these disorders but they happen when genes inside certain cells mutate or change. In this case, the affected cells are B lymphocytes (B cells) or T lymphocytes (T cells) which are part of your immune system.
- Kidney cancer. Kidney cancer is the abnormal growth of cells in the kidney tissue. In time, these cells form a tumor in your body. Cancer begins when something triggers a change in the cells, and they divide out of control.
- Endometrial cancer. Endometrial cancer occurs in the endometrium, the inner lining of your uterus. It’s one of the most common gynecologic cancers affecting your reproductive system.
- Pancreatic cancer. The pancreas is a small, gland located behind the stomach. The main jobs of pancreas play an important role in food digestion and regulating blood sugar levels in the body. The pancreas helps in maintaining blood sugar levels because it makes insulin and glucagon, two hormones that control blood sugar levels.
(You Might Also Like To Read: All About Stem Cell Bone Marrow Transplant in India)
List of the best cancer hospitals in Chennai
From the most developed transport to delicious continental cuisine Chennai never disappoints and is one of the biggest medical hubs of India with leading hospitals of India which are well-equipped and have outstanding specialists, these hospitals are:
- Gleneagles Global Health City– Gleneagles Global Health City is established with the mission of being a one-stop destination for solutions for all our cancer patients. Global Institute of Oncology, Gleneagles Global Health City, and Chennai offer Extensive Cancer Care, Individua cancer care for every patient, and cutting-edge Technology.
- Apollo Specialty Hospital– Thousands of patients visit for cancer treatment in India, the Apollo Hospitals Cancer Centre symbolizes the hope that Cancer is Conquerable. The Cancer care system at Apollo Hospitals involves more than 125 surgical and radiation Oncology specialists who offer comprehensive Cancer Care. The mission is to fight against cancer to the next frontier and redefine clinical benchmarks and outcomes.
- Apollo Cancer Centers– The Apollo Hospitals Cancer Centre symbolizes the hope that Cancer is Conquerable. The Oncology department at Apollo Hospitals involves over 125 surgical and radiation specialists as well as diagnostic consultants that offer comprehensive Cancer Care. The mission is to fight against cancer to the next frontier and redefine clinical benchmarks and outcomes.
- Fortis Malar Hospital– The mission of the Department of Medical Oncology is to offer comprehensive care in diagnosing and treating patients with solid tumors and hematological malignancies. Fortis offers extensive care along with personalized treatment for various cancer types with the apt use of targeted therapy, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy as well as immunotherapy.
- MGM Healthcare- At MGM Healthcare, our team of medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, and radiation therapists, are highly experienced in diagnosing and treating different types of cancer. We are equipped with the latest, advanced technologies that support both the diagnosis and treatment of different types of cancer. We provide personalized care to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Apollo Proton Cancer Centre– To the thousands of patients who visit for cancer treatment in India, the Apollo Hospitals Cancer Centre symbolizes the hope that Cancer is Conquerable. The oncology department at Apollo Hospitals involves over 125 surgical and radiation Oncology specialists as well as diagnostic consultants that offer comprehensive Cancer Care. Their mission is to fight against cancer to the next frontier and redefine clinical benchmarks and outcomes.
- Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre– Rela Institute & Medical Centre understands that the road to free oneself from Cancer is the most difficult to travel through. That is why with the strong motivation of our trained healthcare professionals we are directing our entire focus on improving the patient’s quality of life. Adding a boon to the existing patient-care center is the Rela Cancer Centre, our latest unit that will outgrow the standards of safe treatment through innovation and compassion to make sure we stand by your side so that you are not left alone in this battle. Your successful cure is the ultimate destination.
Cancer Hospitals in Chennai Through GoMedii
Contact GoMedii to know about Cancer Hospitals in Chennai treatment costs and facilities in India. To get hustle-free treatment, drop a query on our website or you can also contact us on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or call us at 9599004811. You can also email us at email@example.com our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read: What Is BCG Cancer Treatment & Its Advantage)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.