The Vamps have announced today (June 16) that they will be heading on tour to celebrate their 10-year anniversary and you can get tickets.
The boy band will celebrate the occasion with The Greatest Hits Tour and will be traveling across the UK and Ireland this winter.
The tour will kick off in Manchester on November 23 and will see the Can We Dance singers travel to 11 different cities before ending in Birmingham.
With the band visiting London’s O2 Arena on November 27.
Plus, the group has shared that a special anniversary fanzine compiled by the fans and the band is set to be released on October 14.
Our Greatest Hits Arena tour kicks off in the UK & Ireland this November, we cannot wait to see you all and to celebrate the last 10 years together. Tickets go on sale 1st July, see you on the road 🎂 # 10yearsofthevamps https://t.co/ixYP9FOrMb pic.twitter.com/raEvwrkID9
– The Vamps (@TheVampsband) June 16, 2022
From posting videos in 2012 on YouTube to heading out on multiple arena tours and number one albums, the group have achieved a lot.
With six billion streams, two billion views, five albums with two at number one and playing to more than two million people live.
Plus, they’ve sung besides some of the biggest names in the music industry including, Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovato, Bruno Mars, Sigala, and many more.
Speaking of the new tour, The Vamps said: “The past 10 years have been an incredible journey but what makes it even more special is that it has felt like a shared one between us and our fans.”
Adding: “This last year has been one of reflection for us and as four best friends who’ve had the chance to live out our dreams we now can not wait to celebrate these memories with you all.”
How to get tickets to The Vamps Greatest Hits Tour London:
If you fancy having a night of non stop singing and dancing then you can get tickets soon.
With tickets going on sale on Friday, July 1 at 10am via Ticketmaster.
The Vamps Greatest Hits Tour Dates:
- Wednesday, November 23 – Manchester O2 Apollo;
- Friday, November 25 – Brighton Center;
- Sunday, November 27 – London The O2 Arena;
- Wednesday, November 30 – Bournemouth International Center;
- Thursday, December 1 – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena;
- Saturday, December 3 – Dublin 3 Arena;
- Monday, December 5 – Belfast SSE Arena;
- Wednesday, December 7 – Liverpool M&S Bank Arena;
- Thursday. December 8 – Glasgow OVO Hydro;
- Saturday, December 10 – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall;
- Sunday, December 11 – Birmingham Utilita Arena.