Published on April 21, 2022
All Marketplace plans cover a set of
to prevent illness, disease, and other health problems at no cost to you, even if you haven’t met your yearly deductible. These services are free only when you get them from a doctor or other provider in your plan’s network. Contact your health plan to see which providers are “in-network.”
5 common preventive health services
Preventive services include things like screenings, tests, check-ups, and counseling. Here are 5 benefits available to adults with Marketplace coverage.
- Blood pressure screenings
- Cholesterol screenings (for certain ages and people at high risk)
- Depression screenings
- Obesity screenings and counseling
See the full list for adults. Other services are also available to women and children.
Get more information on preventive care
- Take advantage of these free services to help find health problems early, when treatment is likely to work best. Talk to your provider about what’s right for you.
- Get more information on preventive and wellness services for your whole family.