Paid for promotion
Seamlessly blending New York tavern, rich local heritage and modern, metropolitan charm, Maddox Tavern has been tailor-made for Mayfair.
Working closely with butchers and fishmongers, head chef, Jon Grimes presents a daily changing menu. The Tavern area offers breakfast, light lunches and sharing boards, while The Dining Room’s menu is built around steak, seafood and elevated British classics.
Located just off Bond Street, the all-day brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, drinks and dinner, all built around the freshest and finest produce, including rare breed meat from Huntsham Court Farm in the Wye Valley and exceptional quality, sustainable fish. The wine list celebrates some of the most respected producers from across Europe and beyond, presented together with a selection of impeccable cocktails and one of the finest whiskey trollies around.
Having spent much of its life as a high-end gentlemen’s outfitters, 47 Maddox Street has been lovingly refurbished to proudly serve the Mayfair community once again.
Maddox Tavern is at 47 Maddox St, London W1S 2PG. Follow them on Instagram @maddoxtavern
How to get the Maddox Tavern reader offer
To celebrate its launch, Maddox Tavern is offering Hot Dinners readers the chance to enjoy 50% off their food bill until the end of August 2022. Book by calling 0203 376 9922 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting offer code HDMT50
Terms and conditions:
- To benefit from this offer, guests must phone 0203 376 9922 or email to reserve their table, quoting offer code HDMT50.
- Tables of up to four people can be reserved on any date up to 18 September 2022.
- Offer includes food items only, drinks are not included.
- Offer is limited to one starter, one main course and one dessert per diner.
- Offer not valid on any set menus, specials or existing offers.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners