The calendar may say turkey day is approaching but we’re already planning for 2023 and kicking off our events is the largest pitch contest of the year at our flagship conference: INVEST Pitch Perfect.
We’re now accepting applications for the event, scheduled for May 22-24 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. The contest will spotlight novel healthcare startups across five categories:
- Medical devices
- Health tech: consumers/employers
- Health tech: payers/providers
There is no fee to apply. Applications will be reviewed by investment professionals. To qualify, startups must be registered for the conference in order to participate in the pitch contest. Each winner will receive up to $20,000 of advertising on MedCityNews.com.
Here’s the criteria for applicants:
- Companies must be founded within the past 5 years (e.g., if you’re applying for Pitch Perfect 2023, your company must be founded no earlier than 2018)
- Companies must have raised a seed round of capital and/or looking for Series A or Series B funding
Startups will be reviewed on criteria including:
- Completeness of business plan
- Market opportunity
- Founders experience
- Compensation and reimbursement model
To submit an application for INVEST Pitch Perfect 2023, please fill in the form below:
Photo: Getty Images, Oat_Phawat